Sunday, March 13, 2011

James has been really sick the last couple of days. I really hate when he is sick because he wants mommy to hold him all the time, which used to be fine, but he keeps getting bigger and it's more difficult. And he's been super hot so I don't like to hold him for too long because then I break out into a sweat. I hope he gets better soon. I've been really worried about him. He's had to have breathing treatments every 3-4 hours and medicine every four hours just to keep the temperature down. His barking cough is looser now, but now he's choking on his phlegm at night. It's so scary. I think I'm just tired too because I haven't slept in my bed in the last couple of nights and I keep having to wake up every couple of hours just to calm him down from crying.

In other news I start round two of insanity. Last month was rough so I'm hoping this months round of treatments ends the way I want it to. I know I'm being vague, but I'm just not sure I want to divulge everything, maybe when it's all over. The only bad thing about this round is James is sick and I'm not sure I can be there for him the way he'll want me to be. It's going to be a very rough week. I guess I better get home and take care of my boys.