Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Allergic Reaction - II

So yesterday I gave Benji a haircut. Now he has very sensitive skin so he usually breaks out in a little rash after I give him a haircut. Well just before he was supposed to go to his graduation he is covered in a red itchy rash. So I figured he must have hair stuck in his clothes so I had to have him hurry and take a shower. Well in the back of my mind the tiny voice in my head told me to give him benadryl. So it went away, from the shower or benadryl I didn't know. Then this morning he wakes up covered in the rash again and had swollen lips and face. Scary. So I took him to the docs and looks like he is allergic to Augmentin and/ or all penicillin products. Hopefully when we go to the ENT tomorrow we can schedule to have his tonsils out so he won't have to be on antibiotics as often.