Saturday, June 4, 2011

Little Miss Lucy


I hope my bro and sis don't mind me stealing this pic from their blog, but sometimes having a face to go with a story helps. This sweet little girl is going in for surgery on Monday, I just ask that all your thoughts, prayers and fasting could go toward Lucy. Miracles occurred last time she had open heart surgery and I know if it's God's will miracles will happen again through our faith. I love this little girl, I love her family and if everything turns out well I get to see them in a month. I can't wait. Thanks to everyone for their love and support. We are all on this earth together to help eachother out in times of crisis and times of great joy. I'm just thankful for all those who surround me and buoy me up. And Lucy your aunt Heidi is sending her angels out your way I know you're going to need them extra. I love you.