Monday, September 12, 2011

Projects

I'm not sure I have looked at my sewing machine for months. It's kind of funny and I probably shouldn't actually tell anyone what I am actually doing until I am completely done, because I have a tendency of not following through on whatever it is I was doing before my great plans. Like last week when I said I was going to spring clean my house, uh, yeah, haven't touched anything since. Well I will say this I am working on some projects with my sewing machine. It feels good to create again. Hopefully I will finish now. I almost finished one project. With birthdays and Christmas coming up I feel like I need to get an early start on gifts. So this is a lame post because I really didn't give any detail, just know I am happy creating and it gets my mind off of all those weeds in the backyard I know I should really be working on.