Thursday, June 28, 2012

Old Glory

I love this time of year. I love this country. I love and appreciate all those who have sacrificed so much to make this nation so great. I love that we have a flag pole, but for the last year it has sat empty. Our last flag bit the dust and they are kind of expensive to replace so I couldn't do it last year but this year after having missed flag day and feeling so horrible about it I bought one. This was a few weeks ago and I went to put it on, but I purchased a larger flag this year and had to adjust the clips and then they ended up breaking. So fast forward a couple of weeks to today and I finally went and got some and of course as soon as I got home I couldn't wait to put the beauty up. I cry just thinking about this country. Our freedoms. We have been greatly blessed as a nation and hope we can continue to live worthy of the blessings our Maker has bestowed upon us. GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!