Saturday, December 15, 2012

Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

We are getting a ton of snow here. It is so beautiful. I even like shoveling it, well until it gets past 6" and then it's a bit rougher. To me snow is such a good precursor to Christmas. Being a Utah girl I have to have a white Christmas. We don't always get one though but I think this time we might. I am so thankful for this time of year. For the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. For the love we feel toward all mankind. For kindnesses expressed and for the beauty of freshly fallen snow. I am thankful for family and friends and memories. We truly have a lot to be thankful for. Even though the world can be dark and ugly sometimes there is still so much good,  so much joy. We can always have that bright hope for a future filled with love and happiness. Merry Christmas everyone! May your days be merry and bright and may all your Christmases be white. :0)