Monday, November 19, 2007

Sold...We're Moving.

So no we did not sell a house, nor did we buy a house, but I sold two of my paintings last week on etsy, thanks to some great family members. Thanks second mother and Orin. It is so exciting my first sales and on the same day no less. It was quite a shock really. I am going to be working on more girly binky racks and I have another canvas for a painting, but I just need to be inspired by something.

So the second part of this whole blog is that we are moving. Not far mind you, actually only one house away, but we're excited and anxious at the same time. Since I am pregnant I can't really do anything, which makes me very nervous. I am so used to doing major work and lifting and taking care of things myself that I don't know how I'm going to be able to let people help me. I hate that, asking for help and stuff. I know people are more than willing, but it makes me feel bad none the less. I wish I could just do it on my own, but I can't risk it especially with the few problems I've had so far. Anyway we are excited because the rent is going to be cheaper, nice since another wee one is on the way and nice because maybe we can finally start saving some money to buy a house of our own one day. I know it's a long way off, but I'm hoping some day, in the future.

I guess I'll be writing again in 2 days to tell one and all the future baby cox's sex. Thanks for all those who voted, that's kind of cool. It was a lot closer than I thought it was going to be. Well I am excited for Thanksgiving and I just want you all to know how thankful I am to everyone I know, you have made me who I am today and I can't say enough words to express the thanks I feel. I love you.