Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Boyz

So I took the boys in to the doctor...again. Not because they are sick but Benji needed his kindergarten papers filled out and James had his yearly physical. I feel like I live at the doctors office anymore and I feel like I want to give them all my money. Not. I think we have gone to the doctors 3 times in the last 5 days and once the week before. Anyway the boys are good. Benji is ready for kindergarten, well all except for the dentist. More money. Can you tell my mind is on money? I do appreciate having insurance though. I don't know how people do without it. We had to do it for a few months when Dave lost his job a couple years back, but thankfully we only had to take Benji in once I think.

Well James is doing good too. The doctor asked if we had the number to poison control and I had to say yes and that we have used it a few times. He said he could tell by the look in James eye that there was something fearless about him. Darn tootin'. I'm glad it's noticeable. He is quite a handful. Well all continues to be well in our house, well at least for 3 days in a row now. That might just be a record. ;0)