Sunday, May 22, 2011

Stuck

So I was sitting in church today, listening to the speakers, when James let's out a little whimper. He was pointing to his nose. I couldn't figure out what was going on so I pushed down on the outside of his nose to see if I could feel anyhing, which came with a louder whimper. I could not think for the life of me what he could have taken and shoved up his nose (it has sort of become a problem). Well I had him blow and out popped a tiny green lego. I have no idea where it came from. He probably found it on the floor. He has been so crazy lately. So hyper. I think he might have eaten too many of those ladybug cupcakes. I hope he gets them out of his system soon.

P.S. About an hour after we got home from church he stuck something else up his nose and I had to get the tweezers to pull it out. This kid is plum crazy.