Friday, June 10, 2011

All I want is my fair share, all I want is what I have coming to me.


I love this quote from Charlie Brown Christmas. It just reminds me of Benji today. Everytime I get a sewing project going it's usually for someone else and well that's been the case this time, sewing burp rags ( sorry I just have to laugh because I typed in burp, but auto correct put in hurl. I guess it could be the same thing.) Anyway sewing burp rags for all the new babies coming into the world and sewing another curtain. So Benji wanted something for him, his fair share if you will. Well he wanted a train. What?!?! So somehow I threw this little number together. It's not the greatest thing in the world, but my little man loves it. Tomorrow he wants to add on the coal car, mommy is just too tired today. By the time he gets his fair share this train might go from here to Texas. ;0)