Sunday, July 10, 2011

Happy Anniversary! (well last week that is)

I have the best husband and it's unfortunate that he has me for a wife sometimes. With all the commotion of the last week I didn't properly give him the love and respect he deserves for our anniversary. We have been married 7 years and I am thankful every year just keeps getting better. I thought I knew what love was when we got married, but he has shown me so much more of what it is then I could have even imagined. He wakes me up when I have fallen asleep on the couch watching a movie because he knows I would rather sleep in my bed, I can't actually remember the last movie I finished. He takes care of the boys when at the end of the day I collapse from sheer exhaustion even though he has had a long day himself. He cooks meals when it's obvious this girl has had enough. He does dishes when he knows I have had a hard day. He loves me. That in and of itself deserves a standing ovation. He loves me the way I am whether I am fat, skinny, tired, hyper, sad, happy, sick, had one too many marshmallows from wallowing, or bouncing off the walls for joy. He is the best and everyday I realize more and more how lucky I AM to be his wife.