Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Mom

I never had any sisters that I could pal around with but I am sure thankful for my mom. She is always, and I do mean always, there for me when I need her. She will talk on the phone with me for hours if I needed it. She always gives me such good advice, I know I can always turn to her when I have a question about anything. She is the best listener even when I don't have much to say. She saves me when I need a babysitter and though I am sure I abuse those privileges she does so with a happy heart. She loves my kids which in turn makes me love her all the more and my kids love her back just as much. She is my oldest and dearest friend. I don't know what I would do without her. I have forever and always been surrounded by boys and she is the sweet spot in my life. I love you mom. Thanks for every thing.