Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Total Meltdown

Yesterday I had a total meltdown. The sad thing is, is that it wasn't about anything big. It just seemed like there was an accumulation of junk piling up and what happened yesterday resulted in me losing it. It totally doesn't help that my hormones are out of whack. Sometimes I really dislike being a girl. I wish people would just do what "I" think they should do. ;0) I even went so far as to be asked to be released from my calling. It is the worst for me I don't know why I dislike leading the music so much. It is so unnerving having people stare at you, especially if they are not singing and are just boring their eyes into you. Creepy. I hate it. Plus I am just tired and would like to sit with my family. I think that is the bulk of it I am just tired and crabby and I don't want to deal with it. I need a slurpee.