Monday, July 4, 2011

A Series of Unfortunate Events

Well we spent the weekend in Vernal visiting Dinosaurland and checking out the sites around there. Dinosaurland was kind of boring and hot, very hot. We did stay at a nice campground that had a pool we could swim in (the highlight of the trip). The nights were rough. We took two air mattresses and by 2 in the morning they were flat. Last night there was a nice thunder and lightening storm. The boys slept right through it and I was awake all by myself.

Yesterday we went on a drive through 9-mile canyon. Not the best idea we have ever had. The first two hours weren't too bad, but the last two were horrible and somewhere along the road lies my droid. No more phone, bye-bye. Somehow it ended up outside the car, probably thanks to James. We even went back through part way too see if we could see it at some of the places we stopped at, but no luck. It was fun going back through because Dave was booking it and we were having fun trying to avoid the holes in the the dirt road. Crazy. I don't know when or if I'll get another phone. So for now no more blogging. I am just glad to be home today.