Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Freezer Paper-I am sold!

So for Halloween this year Benji decided he wants to be a skeleton and with limited funds this year (because who really wants to spend $50 on 2 kids costumes?) we have had to get creative. So the first thing I do is google diy skeleton costumes. All I have been hearing about is freezer paper stencils and I decided to give it a try. Oh man is that stuff awesome. I started on the skeleton pants tonight and I am Sooooo happy with how they turned out. I can just think of all the possibilities at my fingertips now. No more lame plain shirts when mom's got freezer paper and oodles of paint around this house. I can't wait to get started on the rest. In the process of doing this however James has now decided he needs to be a skeleton too. I guess it is back to Walmart to buy another pair of black pants. At least I know well enough in advance that hopefully I can get them both done by Halloween.