Thursday, September 29, 2011

Happy Birthday!

My awesome dad has his birthday today. He is such a great guy, would give anyone the shirt off of his back if they needed it and has done so (not literally of course) many times. He has taught me the value of hard work and has provided so much to me and my own little family. He is the best dad but what makes me love him all the more is he is the best grandpa to my kids and nieces and nephews. He loves them so much and they love him back just as much. He has taught me to fish, change tires and let me tag along on scout camps as a little girl. I always wanted to be just like him and the greatest compliment I got was that I am. I love you dad. Thank you for being you and for being mine. Thank you for sharing your black licorice, sugar wafers, pepsi, animal cookies and your big teddy bear heart. You really are the best!