Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My Sweet James


I received a copy of a picture of my sweet niece Lucy and as soon we brought it home James carefully placed it on his bed and stared at it. He then proceeded to tell me "she died, she with Jesus." Well I didn't want him to ruin the picture so I placed it on his dresser. He was so sweet he went and laid on his bed, pulled up the covers and stared at sweet Lucy.

My sweet boy sure amazes me. It is surprising for someone so little and who you think has no idea what is going who actually does know what is going on. Benji is the same with a million questions from which I supply the answers I am given. I am so thankful for the plan of salvation that gives us hope in some of what could be the most terrible heart wrenching circumstances. I am thankful for my Savior, for my sweet boys who remind me what life is all about and for sweet Lucy who my boys adore even more now than ever before.