Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A New Toy and the firestation

I have wanted to buy a projector for a long time. Every summer we drag the tv outside and try o watch movies. It's kind of a pain, but we found this cheap toy projector at Kohl's for super cheap. And although it isn't the best quality it is pretty awesome and I know our summer nights are going to be spent outside watching movies. Of course we had to test it out and thanks to my parents who gave us their projector screen. Anyone got some popcorn and licorice? You are more than welcome to join us.
Today James preschool class swarmed to the firestation for a really great fieldtrip. This was the second trip for us to see a firehouse and I must say the presenter today was much more enjoyable. It was a whole bunch of fun. I love to visit new places and see the inside of things I normally wouldn't see. It reminds me of picture picture in Mr. Rodgers neighborhood.