Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Sometimes you can't fix what's broken

Six weeks ago I started a new medicine to try and help my body get back to normal (i.e. Lose weight and make babies). So it started off well. For the first 2-3 weeks I was okay then I started feeling a little nauseous and extremely tired. I thought for sure I was pregnant and getting way too excited about it and just trying to lay around and take it easy. But like all my stories this also didn't have that happy ending. So I thought I would start feeling better but over the course of the last week or 2 I have gotten progressively worse with headaches and dizziness and trembling hands, still extremely tired and just very miserable. And since I have thyroid problems and since my brain stopped working about 6 years ago I could not figure out what was wrong. I really thought I could be dying a slow death. Then it slowly dawned on me that it could be my medicine. So I have stopped taking it for 4 days and I am slowly feeling better each day. Who knew my medicine was slowly causing my body such grief? Obviously not me seeing as how my brain works. So while I may never be smaller again and while I may never have another babe I am just so thankful for the health I do have even though I totally wish it could be better, I guess that is just my cross to bear in this life and I will succeed 98 3/4% guaranteed. :-)