Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hungry for more

I have the hunger again,the baby hunger. I was pulling out the next sizes for James and putting his smaller stuff in a bag for my cousin and I was so sad that there wasn't another one to fill these clothes. I was ready to ask my doctor for a new round of clomid and to get started today, even though my heart is ready my body is not and my mind is torn. So the new plan is 40 lbs. or 6 months, whichever comes first. In the meantime I have a plan of attack, exercise everyday and a little something to balance out my hormones, which I believe is some of the reason my weight will not come off. So that is my new plan. Also in the works, is a plan to get out of debt. I figure it will take us 2 1/2 years but I am oh so excited. Between the credit cards, student loans, car and whatever else we have a big chunk but now with a plan in place and me finally being able to stick to a budget we have an end in sight. And if we add any extras along the way we will be done that much sooner. Crazy. Anyway with 2 more things to look forward to, things are looking up. Who knew having goals could make you feel so good, I guess it depends on if they are achievable and these finally feel achievable. Life is sweet.