Saturday, January 28, 2012

Family Pics

It has been a long time in the making, but we finally had our pictures taken. I think my brother did an awesome job. And while none of the pictures were perfect I almost like it that way because my family is very imperfect and to get something perfect just wouldn't be us. We are perfectly imperfect. I especially love that Dave forgot to take his cell phone off his wasteband. That is Dave and while one boy was on the other was off. Which is usual. I have a crazy family, but I love them and we suit eachother and I am glad we were able to capture us at this point in our lives even though none of us is the size we want to be. While Dave and I long to be smaller the boys are always trying to bigger than they are. Oh well. I'll look back on this with fond memories of a great day spent together.