Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Ol' Ticker

I have been having a rough couple of weeks. Dizziness, lightheadedness, nauseousness, and I am still not sure the exact cause, but I am fairly certain it's the heart. My BP has been high way above the norm, even my resting heart rate has been a little high. So my newest resolution trumping the other is 20 minutes of exercise every day. It is not for losing weight or anything. I feel like it is for my life. I want to be around for my husband, my kids. No I am not going to die but if I don't do anything I just might. I have always known my heart isn't what it should be. I have had it stop for a couple of seconds, scary. I have felt the elephant sitting on it. The fluttering, feels weird, but sort of cool because it reminds you of the one thing working to keep your body alive. I am so thankful this past week I have seen an improvement, slow, but improvement nonetheless. Thank you body for healing qualities. It's not the end for me.