Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Dementors are back

Well the dementors have been back this past week. I have been so irritable and on edge all week like a black cloud sucking all of the fun out of everything. I wasn't exactly sure what was going on exactly. The only bright spot of the week was teaching preschool, which is something I usually dread, but the kids were so good, and everything timed out perfectly and I didn't feel overwhelmed. I guess it had a lot to do with the praying and pleading I did hoping all would be well and the Heavens opened and light shown down and I know a great source of light was my mom helping out. Anyways I think the dementors are finally gone. Dave helped me think of a patronus charm so all is well in the world again, at least I hope because Dave is gone this week to his Leadership Development Academy and I have to teach preschool again this week. I guess I am going to be praying extra long and hard this week and hope I don't have any problems with any more dark fog. I could always go to my parents where a little ray of sunshine (my niece Hazel) is staying for a few days. Oh that girl brings a smile to my face. A little piece of Heaven, I wish I could keep her. Here is hoping for bluer skies this week and heavens help again, I fear I am going to need it.