Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Sickies

The sickies of one kind or another having been running rampant at our house the last few weeks. James started with a bad cold, Benji picked it up for a second but decided he didn't want it for too long. I snagged my mom's stomach bug for a few days now Dave has the cold and bad. But the amazing thing is we have all kept plugging away instead if letting it get us down. James missed a day or two of school. Benji rode his bike everyday, I think that's why he didn't keep it long, sweated it out. And Dave, well he is trying to fight it out too. He worked out last night even though I know he wanted to sleep. Now this morning he is headed to work, mostly I think because he has training. He asked me last night if I had gotten the cold. I told him I don't have time for that. I'm not sure if that's entirely true but you just have to keep plugging along anyway and eventually our bodies will fight it off.