Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Oh it's just a little torticollis...

Last friday I was helping my big brother saw some branches of a Christmas tree off and within a few minutes my shoulder blade area and neck seized right up. This is the third time this year it has happened and lucky for me the other two times my little brother has been around to help me unloosen it. Well this time I wasn't able to get to him and I have been suffering for days. Last night I finally went to the chiropractor and got a little adjustment, which helped a ton but apparently I have torticollis. Who knew?  So I went back this morning and hopefully have only one more adjustment to go. Just a tiny pinch left in one spot. I hope it is resolved this next time. In the meantime I have been miserable. I am just so thankful for sweet thoughtful little boys who dote on their mother and a husband who has been picking up the slack. They are amazing.