Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Today I am so Thankful

I have a lot to be thankful for today. I am thankful for new life. My friend had her beautiful baby boy last night. I hope my friends and family don't mind me living vicariously through them and letting me love on their cute kids. I am thankful I have been allowed to be a mother to 2 very awesome boys. They will be the death of me but I wouldn't have it any other way. I am thankful for a Father in Heaven who answers my prayers. When at my orneriest moments I can pray for the anger release and He so willingly obliges for the sake of my family, poor guys. I am thankful for forgiveness. Not just those who forgive me so easily for all the wrong things I do on a daily basis but that I am able to forgive and forget and not harbor any ill will towards anyone else, and I thank my mom for teaching me that beautiful principle. I am thankful for life. That I am here, that I have a purpose, that I am a child of God. A thankful heart is truly a happy heart and boy do I feel happy today. Thanks to everyone who blesses my life. I am indeed blessed, because there are so many of you. I love you all! May God bless you each the way you have blessed my life. I can not even begin to reciprocate all your kindnesses.