Saturday, December 1, 2012

Baptism and etc.

Today was a great day.  My nephew was baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. He is such a silly, fun boy and I love him so much. I loved how he was grinning from ear to ear. You couldn't wipe the smile off of his face. He didn't really want his picture taken so this is the best I could get out of him. I love that he is a good example to my boys and both of them can't wait to be baptized too. There is such joy and light in the world when you know whose you are and choose to live good principles. I've never thought of my religion as a burden or see the things I choose not to do as a way of somehow missing out on the good life. Because for me I have the greatest life because of what I know because of the things I do. Why mess with happy?