Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My Little Songbird

James has been learning a bunch of songs in preschool. He has been singing around the house like a little songbird. He especially loves his "Santa Claus is Coming to Town." It is so fascinating to me that he loves to sing so much. When he was a baby he hated me singing to him. He would cry and when he got older he would cover my mouth and even up until late he yells at me to stop. And no I don't think I have a terrible voice, although who knows. So it really surprises me when he busts out into song so much and for the obstinate little boy he is I am so happy he is learning and enjoying it.
P.S. I do have to mention that James decided to give himself a haircut yet again last night. He told me it was getting too long. Well a few weeks ago I gave him a haircut and he insisted it needed to stay long. I was hoping he had outgrown that fun trait but I guess not.