Monday, January 14, 2013

Love you Benj

James is pretending to be a baby and Benj is singing twinkle, twinkle little star to him and I can't help but think how awesome a big brother is Benji. Sweet, sweet Benji. He is such a big teddy bear. He puts up with a lot, a crazy wild brother, a crazy wild mother, and an awesome dad when he can finally be home with us after a long day of work. He is such a sensitive boy. Feels great empathy for others and cries easily yet at the same time and I'm still trying to wrap my head around it, but he is stronger on the inside than even his little brother. I think James is much more sensitive and uses his bravado as an act to cover it up, but Benji is much stronger in a way. I am so proud of that boy. He is doing well learning spanish. He loves to read, especially captain underpants books. He is so inherently good. He makes my job as a mom easy and I am so thankful to have him in my family.