Tuesday, February 5, 2013

It's a new dawn

I'm pretty sure I hit rock bottom a few weeks ago. I had had enough of the world, of feeling lousy, of just plain everything. I had sort of given up on ever getting anywhere. I was at a major crossroad. I could give up or fight. Thankfully with the help of my hubby and a whole lot of praying and a week or two of pure mental and emotional torture I came to an understanding of a lot of things at once. And like a million little pieces finally came together, I saw the bigger picture. Well most of it anyway. And I am ready to fight and I actually have the energy to do so. There are still a few holes to plug but I feel like I am finally on the right path. I finally have the right information and while things aren't exactly where I want them I am definitely in a much better place.