Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My Baby

My baby is going to be five in a couple of days. I can hardly believe how the time has flown. It almost seems like yesterday that I was popping that baby out. He has grown up so much. I can hardly believe the monster he used to be. So much energy without any kind of pause or stop button. At least now he can control himself a lot more. He is sunshine to me and a tornado that comes and goes in seconds. He smiles his way out of a lot of trouble, gives his mom plenty of kisses and runs away from daddy most of the time. He is naturally athletic but runs into more scrapes than anyone I know. I am thankful he has lived these past five years, he must have a lot of important work to do here on the earth. Happy Birthday to my absolute bundle of pure energy and love but watch out for that right hook.