Thursday, June 6, 2013

The Birds

Anyone ever see that Alfred Hitchcock movie the birds? Well I feel like I have been living it the last 3 mornings. I have consistently had (probably the same bird every time) a bird dive bomb my head. It freaks me out and I'm sure I look like a mental case trying to get away from this bird. But I seriously think he is out to get me. Is there something about me or my hair that birds love? It really isn't the first time this has happened. When I was a teenager and I think even in my twenties I had this same thing happen while running. It's creepy, especially after having watched that show several times. I'm not sure what to do. I can't really avoid the area....maybe I'm just hallucinating the whole thing. We shall see what today brings. I think I am going to try and stick with people this time. Anyway needless to say it is freaky.