Thursday, June 27, 2013

Wow....what a week it has been. I feel so completely blessed by my Heavenly Father. He knew how hard this giving up on the idea of more kids would do to me so he has opened the windows of Heaven and just showered me with kindness and amazing opportunities. I feel a little better than last week, but I still have a ways to go. I still get a little stitch in my heart when I think about it but I hope eventually I can get over that. I am thankful for my strong body which has proven its worth this last week. I have been painting my in-laws house, building  built-in bookshelves in my basement, sewing pillowcases for girls camp and cleaning, cleaning,  cleaning. My yard could use some weeding, maybe that will be my project when the weather cools back down from 100°. Work fills me up, gives me purpose. I love projects. And tonight I get to celebrate 9 years of marriage with my very best friend. I am especially grateful to him for this past week. He has been so supportive and amazing, as per usual. I'm not sure what I could have done without him...I am so glad I snagged him up when I did. I am a lucky girl. And I am so thankful I am able to be a mom to 2 amazing boys. And if anyone out there has a baby or little kid they want to get away from once in a while...I am your girl.