Saturday, November 2, 2013

A Special Day

It doesn't happen often enough, but every once in a while a special day happens. Today was one of them. My sweet boy Ben got baptized and confirmed a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I am so proud of him and so happy I was blessed to be his mom. He has always been a special little man. He is sweet and kind and caring and helpful and wants so desperately to choose the right. He came that way and I can't take any credit. I just get to love him as my own. He was so excited this morning but also scared about having a bunch of men lay their hands on his head to give him a blessing. After he was baptized he gave everyone a thumb's up. And after he was confirmed he gave everyone a big hug. I just love that boy and I am so thankful for all of the people who were able to come and support us. I am truly blessed to have such an amazing family.