Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Annoying

A couple of weeks ago Benji was snuggling in to bed and I was ready to close the door when he looked up and told me I was annoying, among other things. I was quite surprised because seriously I am so awesome. No, I know I am not the best mother. I struggle a lot. This is the hardest job in the world, but then I also thought I must be doing my job right then, if he thinks I am so annoying. Well the next day he slipped me this note and a bowl with half a pomegranate in it. I guess his conscience got the better of him, but I couldn't really be mad. He is the sweetest boy and would never say anything to be mean. I know I am annoying and it's okay. I still laugh about it 2 weeks later. That's why I had to post it. My kids still make my day and ruin it all at the same time. I sure do love my Benji boy.