Sunday, December 1, 2013

Weary

I have been so tired of late. So weary, in mind, in body, in spirit. Have you ever felt that way? I feel like I am running on fumes. I know the cure but sometimes I am so tired even thinking about it that I just don't even try. Life is hard. So many things to be done and so little time to do it. And since I am so tired it feels that much harder to accomplish the things I need to. But hopefully starting today I can turn that around. Exercise. Helps me to gain energy. I just have to remember to do it first thing in the morning before I get too tired. Take my vitamins. So I'll have the energy and plug the leaks in my system. Read my scriptures daily. For some reason I have been slacking on this one. I don't know why. I just don't want to do it. I am weary in doing good. Sad, but true. But I know it will give my spirit the nourishment it needs to make it through these troubling times. And last but not least...attend the temple weekly again. My kids have been off track and that messes with my whole flow. I really dislike year round school for this very reason. Don't get me wrong I thoroughly enjoy having my kids home, but I am a weakling and need ME time. I know these things will help me get out of this slump I am in. It has before and it will do it again. You really have to take time for yourself in order to best serve those around you. Otherwise you end up weary and frankly no good to anyone, like me...right now.