Thursday, April 10, 2014

Kiss and make nice!

Yesterday was a bad day for me. I found out a few things about myself that are kind of ugly. I am prideful and a little arrogant and can be condescending. Sorry guys. It's so funny because you try so hard to do the right thing pointing out the motes in your brothers eye when there is a big beam in your own. But I didn't realize it until I opened my mouth and inserted my foot. Thankfully the victim of yesterday's firestorm is a very forgiving and patient person (and yes I answered the phone when they called and yes we made nice). Makes me love them all the more. Whoever can put up with me and love me even after I do the crazy things I do is a saint. So thank you! God is good and kind and forgiving and taught me a valuable lesson. I ate my own words, it wasn't about this person at all, it was really about me. I suffer from pride and being judgemental. I hope someday I can get past the judging others and just love and accept others as they are. Lesson learned, I hope. ('Cause I don't want to go through that again. Too stressful.)