Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Blessed

Growing up in a house full of brothers was awesome. Really awesome. I mean it. At least for me I didn't know any different. But as an adult I can see differences now growing up without a sister, I really don't understand girls as maybe some other people. But after today spending time with my sisters-in-law I can honestly say I feel so blessed to have such great sisters. My brothers married well and frankly Dave's brothers did too and his sister is just plain awesome. I'm not sure how I lucked out. I feel entirely blessed to be surrounded by such unique and wonderful strong women. They are all opinionated, but in a graceful way. They state what they know with no qualms but they are genuinely open to discussion. It's a rarity in a world full of cat fights and ugliness.  I feel like I have learned a lot from them already. Women are special, strong, wonderful, charitable, forgiving people. At least the women in my now wonderful extended family. I really admire each of you individually. You each have a uniqueness all your own. Thank you for letting me be your sister. God must surely be paying me back in spades. I am truly blessed.