Sunday, August 17, 2014

I'll never to be the same

My heart is full of tender feelings today. Youth conference proved to be a very difficult time emotionally for me. I witnessed miracles, I saw things, I felt things, I experienced things, lack of sleep, a lot of love and fun, torrential downpour of rain, flash floods, kindness, testimonies, empathy, etc. I know we are not alone in our trials and burdens, even if we feel it, there are others who feel the same way, or experience the same things we do on many different levels. All I know is we are here for each other. God uses each of us, brings us together in unique ways to help grow and develop each of us. I grew a lot this last week. I regressed a lot too, but because of that I realized things that helped me to grow. I don't know if I can even begin to explain what happened. I'm not sure if I want to either. It was so sacred of an experience. Plus words just seem so trite. But God was there. He had His hand in it. And I am so thankful for a little girl named Morgan. She has a special place in my heart as do all the youth who participated and the family who allowed us to stay on their property. I am so thankful for this most difficult and trying time. It changed me.