Friday, September 19, 2014

4 a.m. ramblings

I have been up all night with a sick little guy. He woke up last Sunday with the croup, and a fever for a few days. I thought he was getting better until he woke up yesterday with the croup again. This cute little boy of mine can't seem to stop coughing. He has only slept a few hours and is back to coughing again. We are currently watching Indiana Jones. He loves these movies. I think they are a little creepy for a six year old, but he loves them. I think I am tired. I wish there was more I could do for him. We might have to take a trip to the doctor later today. I hope he doesn't have that nasty virus that is going around. Poor guy. There is also a lot of lightning outside for the past few hours. I love lightning, such a beautiful occurence. I need sleep. I am rambling. So tired.