Wednesday, October 22, 2014

I survived

Well I survived my surgery, well most of it. My back came out with a raw deal. Not sure how to stretch it out without doing damage to the front side, but for now a heating pad is my best friend. I have had a lot of experiences lately. Not sure what I should say most of the time or if I should even mention them. Some are close to my heart and I hate for them to lose that sweetness. All I know is God is very aware of us. He watches out for us and sends people to help us out in our very need. I feel blessed to have great friends and family on both sides of the veil who help me out and angels to bear me up. Death is not the end. I am so thankful for the Plan of happiness, that we can be resurrected just as our Savior was. I am thankful for this gorgeous world we live on. For the stars and moon and Sun. For the mountains and trees and flowers. For seasons. For change. For life. I feel so blessed. What is there not to be happy about.