Thursday, January 22, 2015

The best medicine money can buy

So I am sorry if I keep rambling about food, but I had an experience today that I need to share. A couple of weeks ago maybe even a month or more I started having a pain in my chest. A few weeks ago I noticed an almond shape lump and still a pain. I prolonged going to the doctor because I was a little freaked out, but made an appointment anyway. Last week I went in she also noticed the lump and scheduled me for a mammogram and ultrasound which was today. I really tried not to think about it too much. I havue faith that whatever is will be and I just have to make the best of everything. Well a few days ago the pain started to go away and today I could no longer find a lump anywhere. I didn't realize it until they asked me to show them where it was. It had vanished. I couldn't feel it anywhere.

I believe I have experienced quite the miracle, but I believe a lot of it has come from the way I have changed what I eat. I remember one of my doctor's gave a presentation on food which was quite fascinating. And what it all boiled down to is food is life. The foods we eat should be from living plant sources. Not necessarily animals but from fruits and vegetables and nuts and seeds of every kind. I will have a little bit of oatmeal or rice, but even that is too much sometimes. This last week alone I have tried very hard to do just that. I have been mostly eating fruits and veggies with the rare bit of chicken or turkey or fish. I can't believe the difference it has made. I drink green smoothies nearly everyday. I eat broccoli, carrots, asparagus, sweet potatoes, berries, apples, almonds, spinach, celery, pineapple, pomegranates, etc. Anything my body is craving at the moment. It is all so good.

I watched a video of a doctor who had MS. A very debilitating disease. She basically cured herself by eating good food and I feel like I am on the same road to recovery. The foods is more expensive than the processed stuff, but it is a small price to pay for my health. It has made all the difference in my life. I very much believe our bodies are amazing vessels that can cure themselves if given the right nutrients and enough of them. What better way than with delicious food. It has completely changed my life. I feel whole, something I haven't felt in a long time. I am so thankful for the bits of inspiration that has led me to this place. If you are suffering like I have and are desperate to fix whatever ails you I challenge you to change your way of life. It's really not easy. It has taken me maybe 8 years of trial and error but I think I found a solution. Try it. If it doesn't work you are no worse for wear. The miracle is there.