Wednesday, January 28, 2015

My Joy

One of my favorite things in the whole wide universe is finding new music to play. I can be kind of selective so it doesn't always happen that often, but if I find a piece of music that stirs something in me I fall in love with it. I found a piece last night and it is a beautiful arrangement of one of my favorite songs. It just makes me so happy. I added it to my binder this morning. I think I need a new binder soon. Mine is almost full. I love music, especially music I can play and sing to. I am thankful for the gift of music. I am thankful I have the ability to play the piano, I am thankful I have a voice that can sing hymns, maybe not all that well or perfectly, but the spirit makes up for anything I lack which I am thankful for. Music is nourishment for my soul.