Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Sick

This has been a bad year for sickness. Especially James. He has become sick every 4-6 weeks since November. It doesn't help he has asthma. Every little cold he gets turns into a full blown attack. I have to keep him home and monitor his breathing for days. The past few days have been no exception. This one is a nasty virus. Total respiratory attack. One that has plagued all of us, well, except Dave. I hope he avoids it. This time I know how he feels. It's no fun. Especially being sick and trying to take care of your sick kids at the same time. I'm terrible at it. I hope it passes quickly. Silver lining in all of this is I have been blessed to be healthy since November, when I had strep. I have been able to take care of James all this time and see to his needs without becoming too sick. It has been a doozy of a year. I can't wait for this to all be over.