Sunday, April 26, 2015

Things I Love

There are a lot of things I love.

I love working hard. I love getting sore, and dirty and exhausted from hard work. It makes me happy and so miserable all at the same time.

I love movies. I could snuggle up and watch movies all day long. I love all kinds of movies, I know I don't love scary ones or westerns or anything that makes me uncomfortable. Oldies are goodies, action, comedies that make me feel good.

I love food. Food that is healthy and delicious, food that is unhealthy and delicious. Although I prefer the healthy only because I don't feel awful after consuming it.

I love when my body has energy. Occasionally I will have a day of endless energy and I take full advantage of it. And on the days I don't have energy I love that I am able to do the things I can.

I love night. I love day, but there is something about the night I love. It's dark and quiet. The stars come out, the world falls asleep. My eyes can rest. I can rest. It is peaceful.

I love when my boy tells me I am the best mom in the whole world while giving me a big squeeze and a kiss. I love my boys. I love them. They teach me true love.

I love to blog...well...most of the time. I have had a lot of roadblocks lately. Things that have happened that try to prevent me from sharing. I have wrestled for a month or two with the thought of quitting. I haven't yet, because I do love it. But the wrestle is still there.

I love my Savior, my Heavenly Father, and the Holy Ghost. I can not imagine my life without their love and unfailing support especially when the roads I travel get rocky.

I love my Hubby. I can not express how much he means to me. He has always been so good to me. He is my best friend. He gives me wings whenever I need them. I like to stay grounded most of the time, but when I get restless, he lets me be. And I find myself always coming back. He is my happiness.

I think I could go on and on about the things I love. And maybe I will continue the list as time goes on. But for now these are enough.