Friday, May 29, 2015

This kid

There is something I love about this kid of mine. He is so huggable, lovable, squishy, cute, gentle, kind, sarcastic and oh so funny. I am so thankful to have him in my life. He makes my days full. He is good. He is my helper when I need him, which is a lot. We tag team on Junior, especially when mommy might go crazy. He is thoughtful. God knew I needed him first. He is a great brother and puts up with a lot. He doesn't like to fight back. He has a great sense of humor and I find myself laughing all the time at his quick wit, which only gets stronger as he gets older. He is smart and determined. He asks loads of questions and when I am brain dead it can be exasperating, but I love that he is so curious. He probably doesn't get the attention he needs, but he bares the burdens he has been given beautifully. I am so proud of my bubba. I love him more than words can say.