Friday, April 1, 2016

Busy, busy, busy

With all that has been happening the last week I have been so busy. Easter, James birthday, work, my calling, getting ready for James's baptism. I am so busy, but so thankful for the energy to do all that has been asked of me. I even cleaned my kitchen yesterday, which was a disaster since we have been in survival mode. Today will be yard work probably, and maybe a run to the dump. Maybe. So much to do and so little time. I have definitely learned what are priorities, cleaning is definitely not at the top of my list, but I do get around to it. Thankfully my boys have been helping out more. I love my crazy busy life. I had nothing to do a few months ago. It feels good to do something for others. Here is hoping I can survive another day, week, month. So much to look forward to. I am especially excited to go see my little bro and his family next month.