Sunday, April 10, 2016

My heart is full

My heart is full. Yesterday was a beautiful day. Our sweet boy James was baptized. He is all grown up. It is a wonder to behold your child making the choice to be baptized. He has looked forward to this for several years. Especially this last year. And to see the immediate change and light come over him is astounding. The Holy Ghost has a way over a person more than anything. He has always been sweet and kind and good. Also very mischievous and a little bull headed like his mother. But just in a day I have seen a softening and a rounding of edges. It may take some getting used to, but my baby is grown up now. I am so proud of him. I am also thankful to have such wonderful friends and family who support us. I know it isn't easy to take time out on a Saturday but it meant the world to me that so many could come, especially seeing a couple of James's friends. It was so cute. I feel so blessed and so loved.