Sunday, October 2, 2016

Busy, busy, busy

Well I am back at work. Not sure if I like it. First week was hard, second week got a little better. We'll see what this week brings. I am just not sure it is worth it. Mostly because nothing...and I mean nothing else gets done. My house is usually a mess. Dave has been tremendous helping out where possible the boys have slacked off, mostly due to I am so tired I can't enforce like I used to. I guess we need to find a new groove that works for all of us, just haven't yet. Plus my calling which isn't horrible it is just brain consuming. The women in my ward are always on my mind. Wondering if I am reaching out enough and making sure everyone knows they are loved. Plus all the energy I expand in doing so. I am naturally a shy and reserved person so being gregarious and friendly has been fun but zaps my energy stores. Thankfully the Lord has a way of keeping me sane. I just really need to go to the temple more. Again need to carve out a space for that. My crazy not so crazy busy life.