Friday, December 7, 2007

We're in

So we moved into our new little house last weekend. At least a large majority of it. Thanks to all those who came and helped out. It was a big project and to top it off I think it snowed 5-6 inches that day. Everyone who helped out were real troopers and I appreciate the sacrifice they made.

We still have a few things over at the house and of course I pooped out around Tuesday this week. I haven't been able to get any more things over. My mom helped out the other day and Dave brought a load over this week, but there are still things that need to be brought over. I hope we can make it and I hope I can get some steam back so I can help finish.

Last night Dave had a Christmas work party, which was fun. We went to Ruby River Steak House in Ogden. It took an hour and a half to drive up there, (it was raining of course and in the middle of rush hour traffic) the food was okay, but the company was better. It was the first work party we've been to where we've known who we sat by. We usually end up by people from the Ogden office, instead of the Salt Lake office. Anyway it was casual and relaxed and fun.

Well I don't really like to read very long posts, so I'll keep this one short and sweet (I think). I hope everyone has a nice holiday season. We love you.